MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, June 04, 2005

At least one person read this post to mean that my 50th birthday was on June 4th, the date of the posting but if you look closely you will see the pic of me with the cake was taken on December 1st which many of you know is my birthday.
My 50th Birthday Posted by Hello

2 comments:

clr said...

Well cousin Joe, good work. Glad to see I'm not the only one showing my life on the internet. I'll book mark you site and keep checking to see what's new. 50 eh!?! Gawww, we're getting old. Speaking of old, don't know if you know, I've now retired. This is day 4 of retirement and it is grand. Keep up your good blog...ciao for now
Cousin Carol

clr said...

My comment shows up as 0 comments on your blog. Guess I'm better at blogger than commenting. Hopefully they both show up.
CLR