MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hey It's March!!!!! Almost Spring!!!

I keep an eye on my cousin Carol's blog. She lives in Whitehorse and of course keeps throwing up those magnificent pics of mountains and the great outdoors whenever she hits a dry spell publishing. Kinda hard for us urban folk to compete, so........ I am jumping ahead and thinking about the spring and the warm weather we will soon be having. Hear that Carol? WARM WEATHER!!!!

In case you want to see endless mountain vistas and gorgeous scenery, check out Carol's blog as http://www.yukrac.blogspot.com/

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

clr said...

You cheated...that picture is from SEPTEMBER!!!! But it is a great picture. I'm awaiting the warm weather. We've had sunny days and just above 0 temperatures, but still snow on the ground and a cold wind. By the time it warms up, I'll be on my way to Greece - watch my blog then (if I can find a computer)and you'll really be drooling.