I cannot upload pics from my camera but we are on the road in the Maritimes. I am posting this from the Algonquin Inn located in beautiful St. Andrews by the Sea, NB.
We are on our leg back towards home. We should be home by Sunday night.
We visted Mount Allison University in Sackville, NB, Acadia University in Wolfville, NS, and a brief stopover at St. Mary's University in Halifax.
Joey had a good meeting with the coaching staff from Acadia and we were their guests for a practice. All the campuses we saw are nice.
Halifax was a great visit. We had never been here before. The waterfront is alive and the city itself is modern but yet quaint and not too big.
Once we get home, I will post some pics.

1 comment:
Can't wait to see pictures. Have never been east of Montreal! Know lots of "kids" from the Yukon going to those universities. And have a really good friend from high school living in Halifax now. Maybe I should take a trip too. I'll keep up with your blog to see what it's like.
Post a Comment