Next week I start a secondment at the Hamilton Crown Attorney's office for 6 months. I will finally have a less than 20 minute commute to work!!!! So to all my family and friends.... please I do not want to see you in my courtroom. If you are going to do anything wrong, wait until after March next year.
Our football tour continues this Saturday at Hobart College in Geneva, New York. Joey has been invited down for a look see. Hobart is a Divison III NCAA school. Don't feel bad, I had not heard of it either but if you got the chance google it and find out for yourself. Kind of neat.
Queen's has asked Joey to attend another game this time at McMaster on Sunday. This is getting exciting.
Till next time.

1 comment:
Exciting that is!
Your hat reminds me of the crocodile hunter? But your still "stylin" with it on! Good luck with the football stuff and new job.
From Regina -jen.
Post a Comment