MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Toronto Auto Show

Deb and I spent Sunday kicking the tires at the Toronto Auto Show at the Convention Centre. It is one big place with one heck of a lot of people and cars. You would never think that auto sales are down judging by the number of folks shelling out $20 to drool over cars.

The pic to the left was out favourite- a 350 diesel Benz with blue tech. Apparently it is a very fuel efficient car with very low emissions. It had better save gas because at $67,000, you have to save one heck of a lot of dough to afford it!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joseph,

Since you don't return my e-mails -- hee, hee -- I need to catch up on the Nemet family activities by reading your blog. Good to see you enjoyed the auto show. I dropped down there for a visit last week as well -- did you have any more luck than I did finding the FSCO booth? I gotta get me one of those Toyota FJ Cruisers -- I just can't believe Consumer Reports classify them as a "Small SUV." Hope all is well. Good to catch up. Looking forward to hearing about Joey's choice for school. Enjoyed the blog,

Greg (the Northern Pike guy)