Last Saturday we went out with friends to celebrate Deb's birthday. Here are some pics from the evening. We ate at the Pepperwood Bistro in Burlington which is a fantastic place to eat. Check it out at: http://www.pepperwoodcatering.ca/
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Wish I could have been at your party Debbie! Great blog Joe - I love it! It's now a favourite so I'll keep checking in for the latest & greatest at the Nemet residence. I look forward to seeing at least one of Joey's games. And Sarah, keep on dancing baby!
1 comment:
Wish I could have been at your party Debbie!
Great blog Joe - I love it! It's now a favourite so I'll keep checking in for the latest & greatest at the Nemet residence. I look forward to seeing at least one of Joey's games. And Sarah, keep on dancing baby!
Love,
Renate
xox
Post a Comment