MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

McMaster Football Gala


On May 2, 2007, McMaster hosted the 10th annual Football Gala. This year the dinner was on campus at the new recreation centre.

As I get older, it takes more to impress me and let me tell you I was impressed. This year's theme was CFL legends and paid tribute to the 52 McMaster football players who went on to play in the CFL. There were over 800 people in attendance and the guest speaker was Russ Jackson.

Joey and I met Russ at the end of the evening and he was very gracious and wished Joey well as he prepares to set off on his own college career.

Also present was the Grey Cup which you see pictured here. The next time I get to touch it will be when Joey's team wins it. I can hardly wait...and you know something...he will.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Count the SK folks in for Joey's Grey Cup Game too!! jen.