As you can see, I have a Tilley hat as well (actually several) and we make a good looking pair. Joey of course would not be caught dead in a Tilley hat so we will have to wait a few years ebfore he becomes a dad and sees the error of his ways and buys one.
Seems like Blogs are all the rage so thought I would set one up. Someone said my Blog should be thought provoking or controversial- I am neither.
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Father's day
As you can see, I have a Tilley hat as well (actually several) and we make a good looking pair. Joey of course would not be caught dead in a Tilley hat so we will have to wait a few years ebfore he becomes a dad and sees the error of his ways and buys one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment