Dude, one picture sans hardware? Where's the trophy??!!?? And a one-sentence post for that game? (I know, you've reprinted the newspaper article below). All kidding aside, a great performance by Joey - and an entertaining game to watch. Good to see you on Saturday - good luck to Mac in the playoffs!
Ed p.s. both your post and the paper neglected to mention one of the most entertaining portions of the game, in my humble opinion. I have remedied this deficiency at http://www.heroesinrehab.ca/blog
2 comments:
This is a great photo of the two of you. You both look so proud and happy. jen.
Dude, one picture sans hardware? Where's the trophy??!!?? And a one-sentence post for that game? (I know, you've reprinted the newspaper article below). All kidding aside, a great performance by Joey - and an entertaining game to watch. Good to see you on Saturday - good luck to Mac in the playoffs!
Ed
p.s. both your post and the paper neglected to mention one of the most entertaining portions of the game, in my humble opinion. I have remedied this deficiency at http://www.heroesinrehab.ca/blog
Post a Comment