For my birthday back in December I got a pocket digital camera. I have the SLR which takes great pics but it is big and hard to carry around. The small camera I got takes 7.1 megapixel pics and fits into my pocket so that i always have it with me.
Here are some recent shots I took with it around town. No flash used in the indoor shots.


2 comments:
Hey Joe,
Great to see your blogging again. What type of camera did you get? Very nice photos. I carry my camera around all the time too. However my camera needs to be replaced and now I am looking for a new one. cheers for now. jen.
Sorry I missed you when in Ont at Xmas - saw your mum tho. You shot one of my favourite places at the Ex. I love that entrance. And you have what is on my list to buy - a wee camera to put in my pocket. I'm certainly not carrying my slr when I travel esp overseas!
Post a Comment