MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, March 20, 2008

To Each His Own


I realize that everyone is different and everyone likes and does all sorts of different things.

These pics are from a colleague here at work. He is a senior manager, a family man in his 50's, and clearly nuts if these pics are any inidcation.

With 7 other similarly brain cell deprived friends, last week he drove non stop through snow and ice storms to Pigeon Forge, Tenn to take part in the "Ain't Louis' Festival". I swear I don't make this up. Pigeon Forge as you may know is the home of Dolly Parton so need I say more.

In any event, one of the highlights of the festival is the opportunity to paddle over waterfalls...the bigger the better. This one is 14 feet.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know some dudes who have done that, but it was always unintentional.

I'm talking about going to Tennessee, of course.