MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 23, 2008

Sarah's graduation



In what can only be described as the best graduation ceremony I have ever attended, Sarah graduated from high school on June 23, 2008. The ceremony was held at the school in the cafeteria in the afternoon. Sarah was only one of three graduating this year from the special needs program.

I have to be honest and tell you all that it was all I could to stop from bawling like a kid. Many of the staff were in tears saying goodbye to students that they have had for over 7 years. it was incredibly touching.

Sarah was so proud: her pride was just busting out.

I will uplaod videos from the day and the nicest one is the one where the rest of the class dances in a circle around Sarah and Leanne saying good bye. I don't know how anyone could have watched without shedding a tear.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: