I think that every year I have gone to the EX, I have gone into the Horses Building and never saw anything other than a few horses in their stalls. Well this year we lucked out as the RCMP Musical Ride was at the CNE and we just happened to be at the right place at the right time.
Now I do not know much about horses and I think I have been on the back of the a horse about four times in my life and the first three was when I was small on one of those pony rides but this was impressive.
This is a quintessential Canadian moment.


2 comments:
Shaun's grandfather (on his father's side) used to be part of the musical ride before he broke his back!
Someone posted the back of a fifty dollar bill in place of your last picture!
I agree, a quintessential Canadian moment. I saw the ride three or four times in the space of a week or so a couple of years back at the Royal Winter Fair Horse Show. The RCMP Musical Ride is back again this year, if anyone is interested in seeing it...
Post a Comment