Seems like Blogs are all the rage so thought I would set one up. Someone said my Blog should be thought provoking or controversial- I am neither.
Monday, February 08, 2010
Ottawa for business
I was in Ottawa last week for a hearing which ended early allowing me some time to be a tourist before I caught the train back to Burlington. I must admit it brought a shiver to my spine to walk up Parliament Hill towards the Peace Tower and in behind to the library and see the red maple leaf blowing in the wind. My travels took me up to the top of the Peace Tower where I took a picture looking towards Hull (last pic).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you post, wish look progressive in behalf of more related articles without delay as its united of my pick subject-matter to read.
Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.
Post a Comment