Seems like Blogs are all the rage so thought I would set one up. Someone said my Blog should be thought provoking or controversial- I am neither.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Street where George Harrison lived
Here in the street where George Harrison lived and grew up. His house is number 12 on the right. Everyday and especially during tourist season buses and cabs full of people come to this street to stand in front of the house to have their picture taken (we did). But can you imagine what it is like to live on this street? We saw a few of the neighbors sitting outside and spoke to them and they seemed rather okay with all of this. I asked one women how many buses of people come a day and she said twenty. Thanks but no thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment