In my travels around the internet I am always looking around for something new and better. I came across Posterous which is a different way of posting to blogs and also updating any or all of your other social sites such as Facebook etc. I have emailed this post to posterous and it automatically imported it into my blogspot blog.
Posterous is completely email driven. In fact I posted this via email and more importantly it supports a lot of different file types. (Videos and Power Point to name a few).
The address is www.123joe.posterous.com . I have imported all my old posts.
Take a look and let me know what you think. It is very easy and will be great when travelling
If you have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments without copying, distributing or disclosing their contents. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez nous en aviser immédiatement et détruire ce courriel ainsi que toute pièce jointe en vous abstenant d'en faire une copie, d'en divulguer ou d'en diffuser le contenu.

No comments:
Post a Comment