For all of you Ex Torontoians, where was this picture taken? And what memories do you have of the place?
________________________________If you have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments without copying, distributing or disclosing their contents. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez nous en aviser immédiatement et détruire ce courriel ainsi que toute pièce jointe en vous abstenant d'en faire une copie, d'en divulguer ou d'en diffuser le contenu.


2 comments:
Maybe the CNE? If I am correct--- I remember my favourite ride- the polar bear express and of course those little donuts. j.
My guess is the ex as well even tho it has been about 20 years since I have been there. And is that the food building in the background? Can I still buy Dr. Duck pills and Tiny Tim donuts?..
Post a Comment