
I introduced you to my friend John a few posts ago. He is in Australia and the South Pacific. This pic and the two below are from him along with the text from his email explaining where they were taken etc.
"Paula and Craig have just run out with Jake to pick up Indian (Take-away, as they say) and left me with Matthew, which gives me just a couple of moments to send this off before they get back. A view of Mantana Beach, where I stayed in Fiji. If you want more views check out the website Dive Kadavu. I had incredible luck and had a communion of sorts with the giant Manta Rays. I was alone for these pictures, and actually gave the resort about 20 pics to put on the website (see above). It was a magical experince being circled by them (4 alltogether). They will let you ride them - these ones range from 12-20 feet wing tip to tip- but you are not allowed. Instead you just look into their eyes and they speak to you- if you know their language. Also a pic of my neice Maddie and I at an australian "bar-b" hosted by one of Craig's friends. Yes- lots of grilled shrimp but also lamb. Delicious."
Don't we all wish that we were there.

No comments:
Post a Comment