I am writing this at 5:55 a.m. somewhere approaching the equator at 37,000 feet. Both Deb and I are tired as hell but getting some sleep is next to impossible. So far the flight has been a good one. There have been the usual bumps and dips but nothing to worry about. As many of you know I do not enjoy flying all that much but I am too tired to care right now.
I really must say that the way they pack you into the economy section on the plane borders on cruel and unusual punishment. If we were prisoners of war I could cite Air Canada for breaching the Geneva Convention. I do not know how someone either taller or heavier than me could sit in any of these seats.
Well time to go back to trying to get some rest. The onboard GPS indicates that we are now below the equator- a first for both Deb and me.

1 comment:
Joe:
Hope you remembered to observe the tradition of shaving once we pass over the equator!
Enjoy the trip...
Post a Comment