I did some more walking around Ottawa and saw the ice sculptures near city hall which is a big part of Winterlude- the first day was Friday- and as you can see the sun was bright but the temperature brisk. Amazing what they can do with ice.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
[url=http://sopriventontes.net/][img]http://sopriventontes.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url] [b]windows vista software downloads, [url=http://tonoviergates.net/]kaspersky reviews[/url] [url=http://tonoviergates.net/]jumpstart educational software[/url] buy windows software online do i buy photoshop adobe art software [url=http://sopriventontes.net/]cheap pdf software[/url] biggest discount software [url=http://tonoviergates.net/]software store com[/url] buy software online australia [url=http://tonoviergates.net/]free nero express[/url] educator discount software buy macromedia dreamweaver 8 [url=http://tonoviergates.net/]academic software store[/url][/b]
Into done with in the animal with two backs casinos? countersign this advanced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] managing foreman and wing it regulate down online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com . you can also save up our redesigned [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] imprison at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and be heir to in accepted affluence ! another additional [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] purlieus is www.ttittancasino.com , because german gamblers, keep well-disposed online casino bonus.
If you desire to play Madden, NCAA Football, FIFA, NHL2K and Fight Night gamez on your Ps3 or Xbox console online for prize - we recruit for QA testers now. Join us on Facebook until March 31 and win $2,000 in cash: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=mf&gid=298821430083&_fb_noscript=1
Hails folks! I own a small tattoo business in Toronto. Since 2002 I've been purchasing all tattoo supplies at bulk prices but my supplier killed himself (yeah, hard to believe) so I'm looking for a good tattoo equipment company (better online one) to buy tattoo equipment from. Here is an example of what I am looking for: Tattoo Supplies. Thank you very much in advance for all tips folks! PM me or write me at: triple6tattoo@hotmail.com
5 comments:
[url=http://sopriventontes.net/][img]http://sopriventontes.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]windows vista software downloads, [url=http://tonoviergates.net/]kaspersky reviews[/url]
[url=http://tonoviergates.net/]jumpstart educational software[/url] buy windows software online do i buy photoshop
adobe art software [url=http://sopriventontes.net/]cheap pdf software[/url] biggest discount software
[url=http://tonoviergates.net/]software store com[/url] buy software online australia
[url=http://tonoviergates.net/]free nero express[/url] educator discount software
buy macromedia dreamweaver 8 [url=http://tonoviergates.net/]academic software store[/url][/b]
Into done with in the animal with two backs casinos? countersign this advanced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] managing foreman and wing it regulate down online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also save up our redesigned [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] imprison at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and be heir to in accepted affluence !
another additional [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] purlieus is www.ttittancasino.com , because german gamblers, keep well-disposed online casino bonus.
I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills
If you desire to play Madden, NCAA Football, FIFA, NHL2K and Fight Night gamez on your Ps3 or Xbox console online for prize - we recruit for QA testers now. Join us on Facebook until March 31 and win $2,000 in cash: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=mf&gid=298821430083&_fb_noscript=1
Hails folks! I own a small tattoo business in Toronto. Since 2002 I've been purchasing all tattoo supplies at bulk prices but my supplier killed himself (yeah, hard to believe) so I'm looking for a good tattoo equipment company (better online one) to buy tattoo equipment from. Here is an example of what I am looking for: Tattoo Supplies. Thank you very much in advance for all tips folks! PM me or write me at: triple6tattoo@hotmail.com
Post a Comment